The November issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Motions Committee Report available for Fall 2012 documents
- Public involvement in NFPA's standards development process
- TIA issued on NFPA 1124
- Errata issued on NFPA 731
- Committees seeking members
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.