The December issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Animal Housing Facilities Committee Restructuring
- Comments sought on proposed TIAs on NFPA 13R, 25, and 58
- TIAs issued on NFPA 25, 30B, 51, 55, 101, 1983, and 2001
- Errata issued on NFPA 1582
- NFPA 1965 processed as consent document
- New document drafts approved for NFPA 475, 652, 951, and 1072
- Public input closing date for Fall 2014 documents
- Committees seeking members
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.