The September-October issue of Research Foundation News is available for viewing. This issue features:
- Cost of installing home fire sprinklers down from 2008
- New report issued on emergency response to incidents involving electric vehicle battery hazards
- New report issued on sprinkler protection for cloud ceilings
- Foundation receives grant for research on cooking fire mitigation technologies
- SupDet 2014 call for papers issued
- 2014 global update to feature high challenge storage protection
- New project begun on benchmarking impact of National Construction Safety Team investigations
The bi-monthly Research Foundation newsletter describes new projects, research planning developments, newly issued reports, upcoming symposia, and other activities of the Foundation.
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now.