Cengage Learning, a leading educational content, software and services company for the academic, professional and library markets, has partnered up with NFPA to create NEC products for Kindle and Apple devices, which are soon to be released on NOOK devices. Updated by the NFPA every three years, the NEC is the publication that sets the standard in the electrical industry and helps professionals remain code-compliant.
NFPA has a host of products designed to offer rationale and clarifications for new and updated rules, in addition to practical, real-world advice on how to apply the codes. The NEC has been a valuable reference for those in electrical design, installation, inspection and safety careers for over 100 years.
The following publications are available from Cengage Learning in a digital format:
- National Electrical Code® 2008: Code and Handbook
- National Electrical Code® 2011: Code, Handbook, Pocket Guide for Commercial & Industrial Electrical Installations, and Pocket Guide for Residential Electrical Installations
- NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012 Edition
- NFPA 70E®: Handbook for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012 Edition
- National Electrical Code® 2014
- National Electrical Code® 2014: Handbook
- National Electrical Code® 2014: Pocket Guide for Residential Electrical Installations
- National Electrical Code® 2014: Pocket Guide for Commercial & Industrial Electrical Installations