Based on comments and to further support our committee members in their work, we are pleased to announce that we have added new features to the My Profile page on NFPA.org. Once a committee member signs in and goes directly to the My Profile page, in the left navigation, a new page is available called “My Committees”. This newly created My Committees page provides committee members one central location to view all of their current committee member information.
What is available to a committee member on the My Committees Page?
- a list of committee member’s current committee(s)
- office status on the committee
- date of appointment to the committee(s)
- access to direct links to the Technical Committee tab of the Document Information Pages for the specific committee(s). The Technical Committee tab contains private committee lists (with phone and email addresses) along with the committee member’s committee documents in PDF format.
- links to additional committee member resources such as the Regulations Governing the Development of NFPA Standards, Guide for the Conduct of Participants in the NFPA Standards Development Process, NFPA Standards Directory, and the committee member discount for NFPA’s Conference & Expo.
- for newly appointed committee members (starting October 2013), the ability to print their own certificates is available.
In addition to this new feature, other codes and standards related pages are available that you may find useful:
- My Committee Applications – view, edit, and reuse committee applications
- My Public Input/Comments – contains submitted and unsubmitted public inputs, comments, and NITMAMs on NFPA codes and standards.
We hope that this change will make the use of NFPA’s online resources simple and more efficient. Any comments or questions regarding this new feature should be forwarded to the Codes and Standards Administration Department.