The December issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- Comments sought on proposed TIAs on NFPA 13, 25, 99, 780, 1981 and 1982
- View the submitted public comments on the Fall 2014 documents
- Errata issued on NFPA 70 and 1500
- Committees seeking members
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committee meetings calendar
NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.
Free subscription Sign-in on NFPA’s web site and then select “NFPA News” from your e-mail options.