We thought a quick overview of the different registration packages would be helpful to highlight since there have been a few changes from previous years.
The following is the schedule for the week:
- General Session - Monday, June 9 from 1:00-3:00 pm
- Education Sessions - Monday through Wednesday
- Expo - Monday through Wednesday
- Association Technical Meeting - Wednesday and Thursday
- Pre-conference and post-conference seminars will not be held at NFPA Conference & Expo this year. However, seminars will be held September 15-19 in Las Vegas. The events calendar has a listing of upcoming dates and locations of NFPA Seminars.
Technical Committee Members
Due to your dedication and commitment to the codes and standards process, NFPA is pleased to offer you a discounted rate of $880 to attend the entire event all week. Technical Committee Members may choose to attend only the Association Technical Meeting for $200.
NFPA Members are encouraged to register by April 25 to receive the discounted $935 rate. After April 25, the regular rate of $990 for NFPA Members.
$1,110 gives you access to the General Session, Conference and Expo. This rate applies from now until June 12.
Free in advance ($95 Onsite unless you present a registration form.)
Association Technical Meeting voting eligibility requirements Only NFPA members of record as of December 13, 2013 who are currently in good standing are eligible to vote during the Association Technical Meeting, and must have either a full conference registration or an Association Technical Meeting registration.