The December issue of NFPA News, our codes and standards newsletter, is now available.
In this issue:
- New document, NFPA 1986, seeking public input
- Proposed TIA seeking public comment on NFPA 72
- Council seeks public comment on two new projects: Fire-based community healthcare provider (FBCHP) program and SCAM of rescue tools
- Standards Council preliminary minutes and decision available
- TIAs issued and not issued
- News in brief
- Committees soliciting public input
- Committees seeking members
- Committee meetings calendar
Subscribe today! NFPA News is a free newsletter, and includes special announcements, notification of public input and comment closing dates, requests for comments, notices on the availability of Standards Council minutes, and other important news about NFPA’s standards development process.